Sunday, April 13, 2008

Nodame made me do this:

listen to brahm's symphony no. 1/gershwin's rhapsody in blue, you must! anybody with money can buy me the cds thankyou ^_^

go search for the videos on youtube or something i have no time to put it here ): but symphony no.1 is like WOW okay, powerful, overwhelming and then it suddenly becomes all tranquil and gentle and it starts to build up again. GO WATCH NC SP. (AFTER YOU FINISH STUDYING!)



ahh yes i still have around 3/4 left for geog, and two chaps of tingxie to study.

Artclass wasn't productive today, and I look like an idiot carrying the largeee canvas around.

Kaying walked into muji and so i bought a black eraser and ruler and a bottle of raspberry sauce for yoghurt.

There was a secret spy agent (not a real one!) in gay pink following us and it was really weird o_O

The Soup Spoon's brownies are heavenly. Sorry, i sneaked ALOT of them into my mouth during class, there were some mice next to me who did so too xD IRRESISTIBLE.



You, go study!

{edit}
i just ate ma la huo guo at home and there was an extra chilli (looks like a strawberry) so i dissected it, put all the seeds onto my palm and ate one of them.

freaking hell, it made my lips SWOLLEN and i accidentally rubbed my hand over my neck and now it feels like its BURNING. i'm serious. dead serious. NEVER. EAT. CHILLI. NEVER.

CHILLI IS SIZZLING RED HOT. HOT. HOT. HOT.
{/edit}


12 april
gtgw: dropped by
{haha hello}

13 april
peixuan: AHHHH! u blogged about me!! =) heee. and u missed out denise!!! how could you?!?!? =XXX hahahaha..
peixuan
: im touched by your dedication!! XD heeee. and my socks arent smelly! =) im not that NICE larh.. hahaha.. but u love me, and love is blind! XD heeee.
{
OHYAH NO WONDER I THOUGHT I WAS MISSING SOMETHING! SORRY DENISE WE WON'T FORGET YOU ^_^ i'll reply to the rest next time =D}

RACHEL(:
: HELLO EMMAAAAAAAAA!:D heyheyheyhohohohoho
{HELLOO RACHEELL HEYHEYHEHEEHYHEYHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!}|

isabel: ahh emma you didnt realise you were still wearing your makeup when you were taking pictures after the concert you looked..wierd! ahaha
isabel
: haha of course im still there.. zzz how could i not be?
{YOU COULD TELL I WAS WEARING MAKE UP?! OHNO that's bad. i couldn't tell leh, and hahaha at least you didn't vanish, because i still remember the flower! ^_^}

No comments: